Sunday, October 24, 2021

PURPOSE


+Have you ever lived in a state of fear? The devil wants to put fear into our hearts, to paralyze us so that we cannot think straight.⁣
+It’s true that bad things might (and will) happen, but God is with us, and we can be assured that He is guiding our lives when we ask Him to.⁣
+Let’s stand up to fear and trust in Him.⁣

๐Ÿ™God, thank You for having a plan and a purpose for me. I’m sorry for the times I’ve held the plans I’ve made for myself too tightly.⁣
+As I continue pursuing You and Your good will, I pray that You will guide me according to what You want for me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...