Monday, September 20, 2021

We are UNIQUE.


+So I ask you to make full use of the gift God gave you when I placed my hands on you. Use it well.⁣
-2 Timothy 1:6 CEV⁣
+Stay in your own lane. Run your own race. Nothing good happens when you compare and compete.⁣
+God does not judge you according to the talents of others. He judges you according to yours.⁣
+His yardstick for measuring faithfulness is how faithful you are with your own gifts. You are not responsible for the nature of your gift.⁣
+But you are responsible for how you use it. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™Jesus, thank You for being all I need. The things of this world will always result in emptiness, but I know You will always sustain me.⁣
+Thank You for fulfilling me, defining my purpose, and for giving me worth and a calling.⁣
+You are so good, and I praise You for sharing Your goodness with me. Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#ctto #youareenough #weareunique #youmatter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...