Sunday, September 19, 2021

More valuable than anything else⁣

+You are my place of safety and my shield. Your word is my only hope.⁣
-Psalms 119:114 CEV⁣
+All of us will face trials, tests and temptations. We will go through ‘fire’ and ‘rough waters’.⁣
+There will be times when ‘you’re between a rock and a hard place’.⁣
+God says, ‘Don’t be afraid... You’re mine. When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you... it won’t be a dead end’.⁣
+God is shaping you. He often uses the difficulties and challenges in our life like sandpaper – to smooth the rough edges.⁣
+He uses them to strengthen your character, change you and advance his purpose in your life.⁣
+In all the struggles and difficulties of life, God has a good plan for your future.⁣
+He says, ‘I’m about to do something brand-new... I’m making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands’.⁣
+If you are in a ‘desert’ or the ‘badlands’ right now, trust God that he has a good plan for your future. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for being my refuge in times of trouble.⁣
+I choose to put my hope in Your Word and not in the things of this world.⁣
+Sometimes it can be hard to focus on You when all I see is uncertainty, but I know You are good.⁣
+I can always trust that Your Word and Your promises for me are perfect. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#sundayservice #biblicaltruth #blessings #faithoverfear #dontstop #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...