Friday, September 24, 2021

GOD'S WILL


+I've commanded you to be strong and brave. Don't ever be afraid or discouraged! I am the Lord your God, and I will be there to help you wherever you go. ⁣
-Joshua 1:9⁣
+Courage isn’t the absence of fear; it’s the willingness to face your fear.⁣
+Confidence doesn’t mean we don’t have self-doubt; it means we push forward, take action, and do what we need to until we no longer doubt.๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™God, at all times, let Your will be done in me. I know this isn't an easy thing to say.⁣
+I know that following You requires accepting struggles that are beyond my control.⁣
+But I also know that Your plans are good, and I want to take part in those plans.⁣
+So today, I surrender. Teach me Your will. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
#happyweekendeveryone #yourwillbedone #faithoverfears #surrendereverythingtogod #keepgoing๐Ÿ’ช #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....