Monday, August 23, 2021

Living Beyond Your Feelings⁣⁣

⁣+On any given day, we may feel good or bad, happy or sad, excited or discouraged, and a thousand other things.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Although feelings can be very strong and demanding, we do not have to let them rule our lives.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We can learn to manage our emotions rather than allowing them to manage us.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+If we have to wait to see how we feel before we know if we can enjoy the day, then we are giving feelings control over us.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+But thankfully, we have free will and can make decisions that are not based on feelings.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+If we are willing to make right choices regardless of how we feel, God will always be faithful to give us the strength to do so.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I thank You that I no longer have to let my feelings control me. I am so grateful that I don’t have to wait to see how I feel every day before I know how to act.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+With Your help, I am going to live beyond my feelings—I’m going to live the joy-filled life Jesus came to give me! In Jesus Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#happymonday #haveablessandproductiveweek #devotion #inspirational #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....