Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I'm not afraid to share the GOSPEL! ☝️


+Turn to Jesus for a reminder of his good news today. No matter what is going on in the world, your community, your home, or your heart. His powerful message of redemption endures.⁣
+Let him show you what is true and remind you of the hope he brings.⁣
+Every morning. Every evening. Every hour of every day.⁣
+His powerful plan to rescue us, his incredible love that triumphs over evil that's our top story.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear Jesus, your gospel-your true story-is refreshing, encouraging, and transforming.⁣
+Thank you for the hope that comes from your powerful message of salvation.⁣
+Please lead me to share this good news that comes from you today.⁣
+Thank You for giving salvation to all who believe in the gospel. I am constantly in awe of how good You are.⁣
+Help me to be an example of Your love and kindness to the world around me.⁣
+Please guide me as I choose to walk boldly in my faith. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....