Sunday, October 13, 2024

The Best Plans

+"For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

-‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬ ๐Ÿ’Œ

+And God does have a plan for you. God does want to bless you. God does want to give you hope and a future. 

+God is patient, but He is also just.

+God is serious about sin, but He's just as passionate about redemption.

+Though Jeremiah 29:11 was meant for a specific people at a specific time, God's heart for the restoration of broken people is generationally timeless. 

+Even when we feel stuck in the process, God still has a plan. We can put our trust in God whose goal is always redemption. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ God, I know You have a plan for my life, and that You want to bless me.

+Help me lean into that promise! Sometimes it is hard to see past my present struggles.

+Thank You for loving me even when I have doubts and fears. Fill me with Your hope and peace. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

SIGNS OF LIFE

+I will come to you & FULFILL my good PROMISE. [ Jeremiah 29:10 ] ๐Ÿ’Œ +In seasons of waiting when it seems like n...