Monday, September 23, 2024

USE YOUR GIFTS

+What you’re struggling with right now is part of your preparation. Get ready; what the enemy meant for evil, God’s about to turn to good (see Genesis 50:20).

+Any time you fight the enemy, use only what you’re gifted in! Don’t try wearing somebody else’s armour; it won’t fit.

+Even if what you’ve got to work with doesn’t seem like much, if God’s behind it, it’ll be more than enough to do the job.

+God’s already equipped you to do the job too. Just recognise what He’s given you and start using it. ‘But I’m not trained,’ you say.

+All God needs is a teachable spirit, a yielded heart and somebody who’ll pray, ‘Lord, if You’ll make me able, I’m more than willing.’

+Remember, when you give God what you’ve got, He’ll give you what He’s got and that makes your odds unbeatable! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ Lord, You use all the circumstances in my life to make me what You want me to be. Help me to recognise what You’ve put in my hand – even if it’s something that may not seem much to me.

+Please create opportunities for me to use the gifts You’ve given me – and give me courage to walk through the doors when You open them. It’s Your power that counts – not my ability! In Jesus name, AMEN! ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...