Tuesday, September 10, 2024

God's grace is sufficient

2 Corinthians 12:9 says:

‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’

This is another of my favourite verses. It is one I have hung on to time and time again when I have not known quite how I was going to get through a situation. God has been gracious and helped me and I have known his mighty power helping me in my life. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for being my constant source of strength and peace. The fact that You are with me at all times gives me joy and fills me with hope. Today, please remind me that You are with me.

+No matter what I face, help me to remember that You are near-and You're in control. Every battle I face has already been won. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿชป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿซฐ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...