Tuesday, September 17, 2024

A Reminder of God’s Goodness

+In the midst of every circumstance, we can trust God will never change but will always desire what is good for us.

+Take some time today to consider your own life and the circumstances you’re in.

+Whether your situation is a good one or a bad one, remember these three truths:
- God is good.
- God is your refuge.
- God cares for you.

๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for taking care of me. You are my strength and my support. You promise to take care of me and fight for me.

+Thank You for giving me Yourself. Today, please remind me that You are near. Teach me how to surrender and trust in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฉต

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...