Thursday, August 1, 2024

The Way-Maker


He divided the sea and led them through.

- Psalm 78:13 ๐Ÿ’Œ

+Circumstances can leave us feeling trapped and despairing. Don’t lose hope. Remember how much God loves you and know that you can trust Him.

+He continues to do “marvellous things” (v. 12) for us, His people today, for God knows no dead ends!

๐Ÿ™ Heavenly Father, thank You for reminding me that nothing is too hard for You. Teach me to trust You, and not to despair.

+I want to give my all to run the race You’ve put in front of me. Help me run with perseverance and not give up.

+Thank You for giving me Your strength and for the incredible prize waiting at the end of this life.

+Eternity with You is better than anything else! In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...