Monday, August 12, 2024

PRAYER ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

๐Ÿ™ God, there are so many things that try to shake my faith in You, but You are stronger than any of them!

+Thank You for allowing me to experience trials. And thank You for refining my faith through them.

+When I go through hard situations, please lead me away from temptation by giving me the strength to endure.

+Remind me of the joy set before me: the purification of my character and eternity spent with You.

+And Your strength lives in me through the power of Your Spirit!

+Please help me to stand firm in what I know is true: You love me, and You will never leave me. In Jesus'name, Amen. ๐Ÿฅบ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฉท

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...