Sunday, August 25, 2024

GOD IS IN CONTROL EVEN IN THE DARKEST DAYS


๐Ÿ’Œ In 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 it says:

‘The Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles.’

+Sadly, we are not spared troubles in this life, but we do have a compassionate Father who is the God of all comfort, not just some comfort, and, who is able to comfort us in every single trouble that we face. ๐Ÿฅบ

๐Ÿ™Lord, help me to keep praising you, relying on you and seeking you all my life. Help me to see the benefits in every difficulty.

+May I experience your comfort and learn to rely not on myself but on you. Lord, I cry out to you for help. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...