Monday, July 8, 2024

Trust in the Lord ☝️


+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of suffering and struggles.

+Extraordinarily, it is often the people who have gone through the greatest suffering who have the strongest faith.

+They testify to the presence of God with them, strengthening and comforting them in the midst of their pain.

+Today, whatever challenges you are facing, write them down, put your trust in God, believe that he will be with you and give you success in whatever he asks you to do.

๐Ÿ™ Lord, thank you that I can trust in you in all circumstances. Today, I lay before you all the challenges I am facing… I put my trust in you.

+Thank you that you can protect me even when disaster strikes. When things go wrong, help me not to be afraid but rather to keep up my courage and to have faith in you. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’›

[ Trust in God when things don’t look good. We see this again in 2 Kings 18 and in Acts 27:33. God can turn what seems impossible around. ๐Ÿ˜Š ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You make a way through hard times when there doesn't seem to be a way through. +You provide hope ...