Thursday, July 11, 2024

GOD CARES ABOUT YOU ✿⁠


+God ABSOLUTELY cares about what we go through in life. He is extremely close to the brokenhearted, and He is faithful in redeeming every single heartbreak we go through.

+If Father God cares that much about our pain, we 100% can trust He has a great purpose for our heartache that we cannot currently fathom.

+God not only deeply cares about what we’re going through, but He will be redeeming all of it in ways we may not be able to presently ask, think, or imagine.

+Some of that redemption will have an important purpose and lasting impact for even Heaven.

+Our job is to trust God’s heart, redemptive plans, and character.

+We may be in the worst chapter of our lives, but God isn’t through with us yet. He is not anywhere done with writing the rest of our life’s book.

+Today, let’s give Him complete access to our heart, life, life purpose, and future. Let’s place the pen back into His hand and allow Him to write – and redeem – the rest of the story. ๐Ÿฅบ

๐Ÿ™ God, I believe in You. And even when I don't, please help me in my unbelief.

+Remind me of how great You are, how much You love me, and how faithful You are to Your people.

+When trouble comes, make my shield strong. I know You've got this. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

๐Ÿ™ God, You are always with me. Through the good and the bad, You hold me close. +Thank You for Your faithfulness. P...