Friday, June 7, 2024

In times of doubt, let your faith become stronger ๐Ÿ’ช


+When we go through hard times, it can be easy to doubt God and lose our faith. But we should try and strengthen our faith, because faith honours God and God honours faith.

+Challenging times can actually be used to strengthen our faith rather than cause us to lose it.

+We want to cling to the familiar and return to the safety of the past, even though we know it’s not what God wants for us.

+We often want the hard times to end rather than think we’re going to learn something from them.

+The fears, surprises, and problems that lie ahead can make us afraid and discouraged. But we need to position ourselves in faith.

+The Bible tells us to ‘stand still and see the [deliverance] of the Lord, who is with you.’ Whatever we’re going through right now, we can know that God’s with us.

+If you’re going through a tough time, ask God to use it to bring the best out of you and to teach you something.

๐Ÿ™ God, I can sleep peacefully because You care for me and my future. So today, I commit my concerns to You.

+Give me peace-filled rest so that I can rise joyfully and do all that You have called me to do. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...