Saturday, June 22, 2024

God’s Word Comforts Us ๐Ÿค—

‘Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.’ - Psalm 119:50 NLT

+When we're in pain, we can stand on God’s Word. Sometimes God lifts us out of our situation. Other times, He carries us through and makes us stronger by proving His love and faithfulness to us. Sometimes, He relieves us of the pain; other times He sustains us in the middle of it.

+When we're in pain we need to fill our minds with verses from the Bible which remind us that God's with us. Some verse we could stand on include: 'Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles'; 'Let your unfailing love comfort me, just as you promised me, your servant. Surround me with your tender mercies so I may live' (vv.76-77 NLT).

+God's promises revive and comfort us in all of our troubles. Whether our pain is physical or emotional, there's no limit to the number of times we can read and reflect on these verses.

+The more we spend time reading them, the easier it'll be to remember them when we're struggling to keep trusting God through our pain.

๐Ÿ™ God, my heart is heavy. I release my burdens to You. I lay them down and surrender them to You.

+Thank You for holding me in my weakness and weariness. Show me how to rest and refuel in Your presence. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...