Saturday, June 1, 2024

GOD'S BATTLE, NOT OURS

+Many of us wear ourselves out trying to fight God’s battles in our own strength. The truth is, we don’t hold God up – He holds us up! We don’t have Him in our hands, He has us in His hands! And He’s telling us to relax in faith and let Him do the work through us.⠀
+God doesn’t need us to micromanage things; He has everything under control, and He wants us to relax and let Him live through us. Bottom line: victory in life is a gift from God! ๐Ÿ˜Š⠀
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, I get so anxious about trying to do everything myself and I feel weighed down by the pressure I put on myself to do it all perfectly.⠀
+Instead, You’re telling me to relax and simply do what You ask of me. I don’t need to do everything and be everything.⠀
+Help me to pick my battles, to follow Your guidance in handling them, and to leave all the rest to You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...