Tuesday, June 4, 2024

God in the Past and Present


๐Ÿ’Œ I will come to you and fulfil my good promise to bring you back to this place.⠀
-Jeremiah 29:10⠀
+Nostalgia plays tricks on the mind, making it easy to long for what once was. Don’t miss what God is doing right now. He will fulfil His promises. ๐Ÿฅน⠀
๐Ÿ™ Father, I don't ever want to forget Your kindness, goodness, and faithfulness toward me. So right now, I bring to mind ways that You have shown Yourself faithful.⠀
+As I think about these things, fill me with gratitude that flows over into every area of my life. May I continue to look for You in the present and not long for the past. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...