Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Going Deeper ๐Ÿ•Š️⠀


Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail.⠀
-Ezekiel 47:12 ๐Ÿ’Ÿ⠀
+Sometimes we need to be out of our depth if we’re to grow and mature. We may be more comfortable trying to control everything with our feet firmly on the ground.⠀
+But when we stop running in our own strength and learn to flow in His, we discover the rich, fruit-bearing life which the Lord provides.⠀
๐Ÿ™ Father, I like to be the one in control. I like things to happen in my timing and in the way I want. But that’s not how Your kingdom works.⠀
+So when I’m anxious about something, help me to hand it completely to You and to trust You for the outcome.⠀
+I find it hard to give up control of my life. Please help me to release myself into the currents of Your living water. I want You to direct where I go.⠀
+Thank You that Your timing and Your ways are perfect, and far better than anything I could imagine. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ‚๐ŸคŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...