Monday, May 13, 2024

Be at peace – God is still in control!


+The way to have peace in the midst of a troubled situation is by staying filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. How do you do that?

+By developing a spiritual hunger and letting God fill you. He can give you a sense of serenity when you’re surrounded by stress.

๐Ÿ™ Lord, sometimes I feel underqualified and unsure of what to do. There are times when I want to give up and go back to where I’m comfortable.

+So Lord, I pray that the knowledge that I’m following Your will would fill me with peace.

+When anxiety threatens to stop me moving forward, reassure me that You’re beside me every step of the way. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...