Thursday, April 4, 2024

Power of God ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿฉท Psalm 91 speaks of the comforting presence and power of God that gives us the strength to face our trials.⠀
+Knowing that we can rest in His powerful arms gives us great assurance, as does His promise to those who love Him: “He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble” (v. 15).⠀
+There are many unavoidable challenges and trials in life, and we will inevitably have to go through pain and suffering.⠀
+But with God’s reassuring arms wrapped around us, we’ll be able to bear our crises and circumstances, and let Him strengthen our faith as we grow through them. ๐Ÿ˜Š⠀
๐Ÿ™ Gracious Father, thank You for Your reassuring presence in my circumstances. Please help me through them, knowing that You’re always with me.⠀
+Help me today to enjoy your pleasure and your presence in the midst of all the challenges and difficulties of life. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฉต

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust in the Lord ☝️

+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of ...