Friday, April 12, 2024

Learn to encourage yourself! ๐Ÿ˜Š


+The biggest battles bring the biggest victories. Your weaknesses can become discovery points for strengths you never knew you had.⠀
+Other people don't control your destiny, God does, and He's not like others. He can turn your pain into gain and your scars into stars!⠀
+Regroup, refocus, and resolve to press on. ⠀
๐Ÿ™ Lord, it can be hard to keep going when there's nobody around to give me a word of encouragement.⠀
+But I know that I can always turn to You for support and strength. You equip me to encourage myself because I have Your love.⠀
+I don't want to go through problems and trials, but I'll choose to be thankful for them when they come because they give me even more reason to draw close to You. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿฉต๐ŸŒ€

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...