Saturday, April 27, 2024

GOD'S TRUTH ๐Ÿ•Š️


+Fill your mind with God’s truth even in those wakeful moments of the night. This will affect your thinking – your thoughts will be thoughts of truth, freedom, love, victory and peace.

+Rest is not just putting your feet up and relaxing but unburdening your troubles and having a deep sense of peace and security in your identity because of who Jesus is.

+God does not tell us not to feel fear. But he does tell us not to give into it. Do not allow fear to rob you of the blessings God wants to give you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for providing for my every need. At all times, You are my source of strength, hope, and peace,and You have blessed me abundantly.

+Today, please help me to recognize Your blessings, and share them with others. Help me to love and care for others as You have loved and cared for me. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ‚๐ŸคŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...