Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Everlasting Rock ๐Ÿชจ๐Ÿค˜


+Knowing who God is in our hearts should be firm. We put our trust in Him; not ourselves or others; for we know beyond any doubt, that He is the everlasting rock.⠀
+We know that He is the firm foundation upon which we are to build – confident that when we do, we’ll weather any storm.⠀
+We know we can trust in the everlasting rock of God; the shifting sands of human intention will never support us.⠀
๐Ÿ™ Father God, I’m grateful for every good thing You’ve brought into my life. And most of all, I’m grateful for You.⠀
+Thank you that I can trust in you in good times and bad, knowing that you are the everlasting rock upon which I have built my life. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿฉต๐ŸŒ€

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...