Monday, March 18, 2024

GOD IS IN CONTROL ☝️

+Be GRATEFUL for difficult TiMES, it's during those times of TROUBLE that you GROW.⠀
+Be THANKFUL for limitations, they are OPPORTUNiTiES to iMPROVE.⠀
+Be thankful for TRiALS, they TEACH us the LESSONS that turn into BLESSiNGS.⠀
+EVERYTHiNG has a PURPOSE. TRUST GOD! ALWAYS LiVE BY FAiTH & NOT BY SiGHT.รผ⠀
+GOD is in CONTROL! ๐Ÿ˜Š⠀
๐Ÿ™God, no matter what I face today, I am grateful that I can say with confidence, "surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life" because You go with me all the days of my life.⠀
+Thank You for being my source of strength and security. Right now, I give You my worries for the day-because I trust You with my life. In Jesus' name,Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...