Monday, March 11, 2024

GOD INTENDED IT FOR GOOD ❤️

+In the middle of your wait, you may only be seeing one small puzzle piece of a much greater puzzle.⠀
+Your puzzle piece or situation may literally make you feel puzzled, wondering how this will ever fit or be fixed.⠀
+But if you step back, take your hands off, and trust God with your situation, He will bring good out of the darkest problems. ๐Ÿ˜Š⠀
๐Ÿ™ God, not my will but Yours be done. Please teach me how to apply Your will to my everyday life.⠀
+Help me to live a life of obedient surrender. I want to know You better-I want to know Your heart. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„❤️๐Ÿ€

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...