Monday, February 5, 2024

Help for the Weak⁣⁣


+Sometimes, in our fast-paced world, admitting vulnerability seems like admitting defeat.⁣
+But if you've found yourself feeling weary, overwhelmed, or unsure of yourself, there's good news to cling to: “Our help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” (Psalm 121:2 NIV)⁣
+God’s Word says that His power is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9), and it’s actually in our weakness that He is strong (2 Corinthians 12:10).⁣
+So the pressure to do everything, have everything, and be everything is off.⁣
+You have a Helper who meets you in your vulnerability and offers you strength in every moment.⁣
+So, how can you begin to trust Him to help you when you are weak?⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for meeting me in the midst of my weakness. You provide strength when I have none.⁣
+You carry me when I can’t walk. You give me hope when days are dark. Thank You for being my ever-present help in time of need. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...