Friday, February 9, 2024

GOD'S WAYS ๐Ÿ•Š️

+For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.⁣
-Isaiah 55:8 ESV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+When we experience a painful situation, we might not understand why, but we can still trust that God knows what He’s doing.⁣
+Although we may not have an opportunity to see all of His good purposes on this side of eternity, we know that all things work together according to His will. ๐Ÿฅบ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, In every season, You are good, and You are in control. And I am so grateful that You choose to love me every day.⁣
+Today, show me glimpses of Your divine nature and everlasting love.⁣
+Draw me closer to You and show me how I can love others just as You have loved me. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...