Thursday, January 25, 2024

Pray for Peace ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+If we can’t control our circumstances physically, we will fixate on them mentally; our thoughts loop around and around. ⁣
+We won’t be anxious about anything when we go to God with everything.⁣
+Nothing is too small or insignificant. If it matters to you, it matters to God.⁣
+He cares about each detail of your life. Let prayer change the way you feel, exchanging worry for peace. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, thank you for caring about every detail of my life. Forgive me for spending so much mental energy worrying about circumstances I can’t control.⁣
+I give each pressing situation to you. Please work in miraculous ways. Thank you that I can trade my anxieties for your peace. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...