Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Praise Him In Your Pain ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+One of the most important things we can do in our pain is worship God. We give God glory and praise before we get out of the trial or receive the outcome we desire.⁣
+It’s in our weakness that His strength is made perfect. Many say that trials make or break us. Trust that yours are making you.⁣
+All of the pain you’re carrying doesn’t scare God. He can absolutely handle your questions, fears, and even your anger. Just keep coming to Him. ⁣
+As you endure your waiting room season, don’t be afraid to glance back and look at your progress.⁣
+Because you’ve made some. And then, keep taking the next step.⁣
+The day you think you can walk no further may be the day of your breakthrough. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, please help me to not lose heart. When I look at the world around me, it is easy to get overwhelmed and discouraged.⁣
+When that happens, I will take heart, because You are renewing me. Help me to remember all the ways You are at work in my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...