Wednesday, January 17, 2024

From Promises to Fulfilled Covenants⁣⁣


+God's love is faithful; it is constant. It endures through the generations.⁣
+In a world where love is often conditional and transactional, given and withdrawn based on our actions, God's love stands apart.⁣
+It's not tethered to the ups and downs of our circumstances. It doesn't waver with our feelings. And it certainly doesn't hinge on our performance.⁣
+God's love is firmly rooted in His unchanging character.⁣
+So even if you're on the highest mountaintop of success or in the deepest valley of despair—His love remains constant, an ever-present source of strength for those who love Him. ⁣
+Today, let the words of Deuteronomy 7:9 sink deep into your soul and remember: Our God is not distant or indifferent.⁣
+He is near, and His love is faithful, enduring through a thousand generations.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, in every situation and every season, You are good and You are God.⁣
+Although I currently feel weary and worn, I know that You are with me and that You give me the strength to endure the hardest of situations and seasons.⁣
+So I surrender all that I am to You. Replace my mistakes with more of Your presence. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....