Monday, January 22, 2024

FAITHFUL GOD ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ“–Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.⁣
-PSALM 37:3 ✞⁣
+God brings about good, but He does this when you trust Him. To trust is to obey. We must trust God.⁣
+God is sovereign. He’s in control. Because of this, He can do whatever He wants.⁣
+That means He can even cause all the challenging or difficult things in your life to work together for good.⁣
+He can take whatever was harmful and transform it into something good. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Faithful God, thank You for loving me first, even when my heart was too wounded and hurting to trust You.⁣
+Thank You for the many ways You reach me wherever I am. Thank You for being a source of strength in times of trouble.⁣
+You comfort and protect me when I feel overwhelmed or insecure. Thank You for choosing to go through life with me.⁣
+No matter what I face-I am never alone. And today, I choose to remind myself of this. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
#heymonday ๐Ÿช„⁣
#haveaproductiveweekahead ๐ŸŒป⁣
#YOUareBlessed! #SoBEaBlessing ❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...