Saturday, December 9, 2023

Practice Being Still ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


“The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”⁣
- Exodus 14:14 ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+Whatever you face in the weeks ahead, remember that nothing you experience is uncertain to God.⁣
+He was at work in your past, He’s here in your present, and He holds your future. Hold fast to His promises and trust that He is good. ALL THE TIME. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Jesus, with You, I know I don't have to go through life alone. You are the light of my life, and I want to follow You with each step I take.⁣
+Guide me through every decision I make and challenge I face. I am honored to place my hope in You. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...