Thursday, December 14, 2023

Our True Hope ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+Life can be difficult sometimes. All of us go through seasons filled with difficulty, grief, or loss.⁣
+And even if you haven’t experienced those things yet, you’ve probably had moments where you’ve grown tired of doing good.⁣
+In Isaiah 40:31, Isaiah says that those who hope in God will find renewed strength.⁣
+The key to perseverance in difficult seasons is not simply pushing through and trying harder.⁣
+Strength isn’t found in simply hoping our circumstances will change.⁣
+God’s Word says that true strength comes from placing our hope in God.⁣
+When we place our hope in God alone, Scripture tells us we will find renewed strength to endure life’s challenges.⁣
+Hoping in God means trusting in His promises—even if we don’t see them fulfilled in our lifetime.⁣
+Pray that you will be filled with the strength and hope that only God can provide. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, all my hope is in You. You are all I need. Thank You for being my protector and the source of my strength.⁣
+In every situation I face, I ask for Your courage and endurance to face it and handle it well.⁣
+Please guide me with Your wisdom as I make decisions, and fill me with peace as I do what You’ve called me to do. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...