Saturday, December 2, 2023

GOD IS IN CONTROL ๐Ÿ˜Š

+The victories achieved in uncertain seasons are rarely due to our own strength—they’re a result of clinging to God and relying on others to support us.⁣
+It is the faithfulness of God that sees us through the storms of life, and when we acknowledge that, we create space for God to show up and show off in our weaknesses. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I thank you for all the lessons you’ve taught me in my waiting season. You’ve grown my character. I’m not the same person that I was when I started.⁣
+And even though this unresolved ending isn’t what I anticipated, help me fix my eyes on you, the author and finisher of my faith. Don’t waste my wait.⁣
+Help me to know you like I’ve never known you before. Help me to find the beauty in this story, not the one I wish I had. Help me to live every moment in restful anticipation. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...