Wednesday, November 15, 2023

God Is Near Us ๐ŸŒผ⁣⁣


+When you go through devastating situations, He is with you.⁣
+When your life seems to be spinning out of control, He is with you.⁣
+When you can’t see the path or even the next step, He is with you. ⁣
+There are options everywhere that beg us to place our trust, hope, and joy in them.⁣
+Those temporary joys and pleasures hold no comparison to the eternal, never-ending presence of our Almighty God who calls us His children.⁣
+His presence is the prize. It’s what we get for all eternity.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank you for giving me a firm foundation to build my life on.⁣
+I know that no matter what storms come my way, You love me and will give me everything I need.⁣
+Please help me to continue finding new ways to grow closer to You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ–ค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...