Saturday, November 18, 2023

FOCUS ON GOOD THINGS ☺️⁣⁣⁣⁣


+It’s okay to grapple with God in prayer, to come to Him with every question, every doubt, every fear, and every pain.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+After all, our deepest relationships are the ones that have allowed us to move far beyond pretense. They see us in our unrefined and unresolved moments.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Most often, we wrestle with God because His presence and His promises feel far away.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+But what if it’s the opposite? There is no such thing as long-distance wrestling.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Focus your mind on the things that are beautiful. Life is too short to be wasted on worries.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Think of the solution and not of the problem. And remain good even if others are not. Smile. ^_^⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, thank you that you make yourself known deeply through these seasons of wrestling and waiting. Please help me to press into you during this time.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Change me, Lord. Let my hope reside in you. Help the truths I know move from my head to my heart as I wrestle with you in prayer. Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#MagandangUmaga๐ŸŒป⁣⁣
#HAPPYWEEKEND! ๐Ÿช„⁣⁣
#Godblesseveryone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....