Thursday, November 2, 2023

ALWAYS THANKFUL ๐ŸŒผ⁣⁣


+Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I am grateful for the promise that I can cast my burdens upon You, knowing that You will sustain me and uphold me. I come to You with the burdens that have weighed heavy on my heart.⁣
+Lord, You know the worries, the fears, the anxieties that have been troubling me. I cast them all upon You, for You are the source of my strength and my refuge. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...