Monday, October 23, 2023

Surrendering to God ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣


+God doesn’t help those who help themselves; He helps those who trust in and rely on Him.⁣
+When we center our daily activities on Him, and surrender to Him all our desires, problems, anxieties, and the daily events of our lives, God will direct us and give us peace.⁣
+As believers in Jesus, it’s vital for us to let Him determine what our lives should be.⁣
+Let’s surrender and trust God. As we do, He’ll take action and do what’s necessary and best. ❣️⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, please help me to surrender to You freely today and experience Your life and peace.⁣
+Thank You for the gift of wisdom. It shows me the way to go and gives me peace when things don't go my way.⁣
+Please help me to make wise choices today, and surround me with people who challenge me to grow. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...