Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Our Anchor of Hope ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+The world needs hope, indeed: God’s true and certain assurance that throughout good and bad times, He’ll have the final say and won’t fail us.⁣
+When we trust in Him, we know that He’ll make all things right for us in His time. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, my hope in You is firm and secure, not because my faith is strong, but because You’re faithful to do as You’ve promised.⁣
+Thank You for being the constant in my life. No matter what season I walk through, I can always trust in Your goodness.⁣
+Please help me to not be overwhelmed by the challenge I'm facing today. Instead, help my faith in You to grow so I can have a new testimony to share with others. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...