Thursday, October 12, 2023

DECISIONS ๐ŸŒผ


+When God positions you in a place of decision, He asks that you bring life by blessing instead of cursing. He wants you to respond with "I get to!" and to trust Him with what he's asking you to do or where He's asking you to go.⁣
+Imagine the difference you will make when you respond to opportunities with an enthusiastic life-giving attitude instead of a hesitant complaint.⁣
+When you choose to respond in love, there will be less strife in your daily life and relationships. There may even be less rage on the road!⁣
+Choosing how you respond will result in life or death; when you choose to respond with life-giving willingness, God will bring supernatural contentment into your heart and mind. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, there are needs in my life and in the lives of my loved ones that are too much for me to handle.⁣
+I need your help. I believe that you love me, I believe that You hear my prayer, and I believe that Your perfect plan is going to happen.⁣
+Please show me today how I can help Your will to be done. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...