Monday, October 9, 2023

Beyond The Shadows ๐ŸŒผ⁣⁣


+God is a good Father. He will give you a good gift during every trial and temptation you face.⁣
+You can depend on that because it says in the Bible that He will never change.⁣
+Contentment in this truth is connected to your ability to cope when shadows begin to close in on your field of view.⁣
+God is a good Father. He is a giver of good gifts.⁣
+His gift to you today might be a song that speaks to your situation, an opportunity to serve someone else in a way that also refreshes you, or simply a remembrance of His past provision. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are so good to me. Thank You for the things I've seen You do, and the things I haven't even noticed yet.⁣
+I know You are constantly working for my good. Please help me to never forget how much I have to be grateful for. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ–ค

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust in the Lord ☝️

+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of ...