Thursday, September 21, 2023

Joy Is A Choice ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣


+You cannot control what other people do to you or what people do around you, but you can control how you respond.⁣
+You mustn’t let the external things you can’t control control you. In the middle of a broken world, you have a choice.⁣
+Changing your circumstances will not necessarily increase your joy, but focusing on God's goodness will cause joy to flow up like a well from within your inner being.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I feel really overwhelmed by the amount of things I have to do and I don't want to do them all. I give You this burden.⁣
+And in exchange, I take Your burden which you say isn't heavy... but light. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„❣️๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....