Monday, September 4, 2023

GOD KNOWS YOUR STORY ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣

๐Ÿ’Œ SEARCH ME, GOD, AND KNOW MY HEART; TEST ME AND KNOW MY ANXIOUS THOUGHTS. [ PSALM 139: 23 ]⁣
+God know us better than anyone else ever can, and still ... He loved us! When we daily surrender ourselves to Him and seek to know Him more fully, He can change our story for His glory. He's the Author who's continuing to write it.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Precious Father, thank You for loving me as Your child despite the times I've disappointed You.⁣
+Help me to yield all of myself to You in full assurance that You're faithfully walking beside me. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒผ❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...