Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Trust God to Do it His Way⁣⁣

+You can be confident in the power of God to answer your prayers. It is not that you can control God’s power by your prayers, but that God is always active in the life of his people and his world: ‘He attends to the prayer of the wretched. He won’t dismiss their prayer’ (Psalm 102:17).⁣
+Just because you are facing battles in your life at the moment it does not mean you have done something wrong.⁣
+Sometimes you face battles not because you are doing something wrong, but because you are doing something right. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, sometimes life is hard. Struggles make me feel angry, sad, and overwhelmed. But even in the tears, You are always with me.⁣
+You comfort me, dust me off, and set me back on a path towards joy. Thank You for being my friend. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...