Wednesday, August 30, 2023

LET GO AND LET GOD ๐Ÿ•Š️

+When faced with self-doubt, remember that God values our faithfulness and commitment, not just our confidence.⁣
+We can rely on God's support even in our doubts. Through prayer, we can overcome self-doubt and trust in God's amazing plan for us.⁣
+With God by our side, we can conquer any challenges that come our way.⁣
+Prayer: Ask God to help you trust his plan even when you feel unprepared.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for caring so much for me. I don't have to hold onto my worries - I can give them to You!⁣
+Please remind me of this truth the next time I face a challenge that is too big for me to handle on my own. With your help, I can overcome anything! In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿงก

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...