Monday, August 28, 2023

LEAN ON GOD ๐Ÿ•Š️


+There will be days when the storm seems too powerful and days when you do not know if you can take one more step.⁣
+Lean on God in those moments. You might think God will not give you more than you can handle, but that is untrue.⁣
+He gives strength to keep going, the power to overcome, and the grace to bring you everlasting glory.⁣
+God does not promise there will be no storms, but He does promise to walk through those storms with His arms wrapped tightly around you. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, there are challenges in my life that are too big for me to face on my own. But I know that You are the same today as You've always been.⁣
+You've given me the win before, and I trust that You will do it again. Please help my faith to be greater than my fear today. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...