Saturday, July 8, 2023

Unchanging ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+In an ever-changing, always-moving, constantly-shifting world, we can count on the unchanging nature of God.⁣
+God said of Himself, "I the Lord do not change..." (Malachi 3:6) This unchanging quality is called the immutability of God.⁣
+From generation to generation, God is the immovable rock where we can firmly plant our faith.⁣
+God cannot lie. He cannot be unjust. He's always good. He's always faithful. He's fully perfect. He's self-sufficient. He's continuously steady and constant, enduring and everlasting.⁣
+If your world has been rocked, or if everything around you seems to be shifting, or if it's challenging to tell what is solid rock and what is shifting sand, you can trust in, count on, and place your hope in Jesus.⁣
+He's not only your righteous Savior, but He's also your unchanging God.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You gave me breath and continue to sustain my life. I am humbled that You would care enough to help me. Please continue to defend my life as I resolve to follow You.⁣
+I am in a battle today. There are challenges in front of me that are too big for me to handle on my own, but I know that You are with me.⁣
+Please give me courage today so I can walk in the victory You have already won for me. I trust in You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...