Monday, July 17, 2023

UNCHANGING GOD ๐Ÿ’•

+Seasons may shift, situations may change, people may abandon, desert, or betray you-but the one who remains constant throughout history is the God over history.⁣
+The Lord is unchanging and immovable. Nothing can stand against Him or overcome Him. He knows what it's like to suffer because He suffered for us.⁣
+And so we can trust God because He keeps His promises-and He has promised to fight for us, never leave us, make a way for us, love us, protect us, and remain faithful to us.⁣
+Since God is our salvation, we can trust Him and not be afraid. So come what may, let's choose today to trust in the Lord.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are my source of strength and hope. You form the foundation of my life, and You overwhelm my fears with Your love. With You, all things are possible. So I will place my hope in You.⁣
+In You I shall trust. Even when everything around me seems to crumble, I will trust and not be afraid—for my future is found in You. You make my life secure. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...